Home

Home
Home sweet home

Cathouse in the Snow

Cathouse in the Snow
What a lovely day in Paradise

Monday, March 22, 2010

Is winter over yet???

Guess I better make a post to this thing.  You all might think I forgot to.  Another open house yesterday, went well according to my agent.  Hopefully some good prospects.  Just show me the money so I can sell the joint.  Need the extra money to pay other bills and more health insurance.  Yes, they passed the health Care Bill yesterday.  I am not into the government getting more and more into our lives.  What has happened in this great country??  I will vote in the primarys and in November and I plan to hold our elected officials accountable for their actions, that includes the local government in my home state of SD.  Please get out and vote, it is a valuable right that we have and I strongly say, that we must exercise that right.  Too many things being taken away, smoking bans, extra taxes, you name it.  The results are not good.  It is getting out of control.  I have read other blogs and I know that I am not alone in my feelings. 

Ok, enough of a rant for one day, but I am sure there will be others.  More positive things, joined Escapees RV club.  From what I see they offer one heck of a lot for the Fulltime RV'er.  Got tax money back, paid some bills and a huge payment on my Harley.  One small payment left and she is mine.  No banker owning her anymore.  Like sharing your girlfriend, not a good thing.  Now that money will help on getting rid of more bills.  It is like eating an elephant.  Ok, you ask: how do I eat an elephant?  One bite at a time.  Pretty soon he is all gone.

Pray for good weather, ready to get the rig out, de-winterize, and get it ready to live in.  I will live out at the lake at least part time until the house is sold.  Also want to get the bike out as well.  Ok enough BS for one night.  But, you all stay tuned and hear the yowl of the cat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment