Home

Home
Home sweet home

Cathouse in the Snow

Cathouse in the Snow
What a lovely day in Paradise

Friday, April 2, 2010

At the Lake

Finally, got the rig at the lake and have been living in it all week.  Very enjoyable, got a nice site with a view to the small pond that is below the dam.  As of now I plan to stay out there another week and then take the rig to the shop for some minor modifications to the kitchen cabinets etc.  Rain storm this AM so a good time to get some needed rest time.  Besides at 0800 still pretty dark from all the black clouds etc.  Came to town today and went to the office to catch up, then do laundry and head back out.  Will not come back until I go to work on Monday.  A beautiful day today, so laundry hurry up, cold beer at the rig and brats for supper tonite.  Hopefully my daughter and her family will be able to join me on Sunday.  Only communication I have with the outside world is my two Blackberrys, one from work and the other personel.  Can get email etc.  Will not be online in the rig until I sell the house and get a good laptop setup.  So the cat will wave his tail tonite and enjoy the outdoors and peace and quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment