Home

Home
Home sweet home

Cathouse in the Snow

Cathouse in the Snow
What a lovely day in Paradise

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Inspection Complete

Well, we got the inspection paperwork back today.  Not bad on the requests from the buyers, just a few things which I have agreed to.  I need to in order to ensure the sale goes through.  So it will cost some money, but soon enough I will be out of here.  Time is going by quick, got to haul some more stuff, get a laptop and back up files on CD, so I guess I had better get off my butt and get this all done.  Not looking forward to it, but it is what I have to do.  Talked to a moving company today and got a plan together so will set a date and be gone from here.  Will update on this site dates etc. after I am moved out.  I should be busy this weekend and most likely every one until I get moved.  Will have plenty of time to enjoy the RV living, glad I did a shakedown cruise and will get a plan together.   So, the "CAT" will be on the prowl soon. 

1 comment:

  1. Things are going well and you will be on the "Prowl" before you know it.
    We look forward to seeing you in some magical place, sitting under a tree, having a cold one.
    Take care my friend The hard part will soon be over and you'll be on the road.
    Life is good!

    ReplyDelete