Sometimes it helps when buyers screw around and don't get paperwork back on time. Too many cooks in the kettle and you all know what that means. Anyway, they did not get the reply back to me which acknowledges the requirements for the house, so I made a deal through my agent and I agreed to pay for a window replacement (they originally were to do that) if they dropped the requirements. So they took me up on it and agreed to drop the other requirements. Gotta love it. They were quite simple and I agreed to them, but my agent thought it was a good idea so we presented them with it. Success!!
So window is ordered and we now go into the holding pattern and see where it pans out. Hopefully we exit the hold and get on with it. I am so ready to get this crap out of here, relax, and take a load off.
I hate the moving and keeping a lot in storage, but have a ranch house in SD for the future if I so desire. Plus nice to have exit strategy if things do not work out. However, I am the optimistic type and will make this change in lifestyle work.
Still got much to do, computer backups, new laptop, dome dish antenna, (one they sell from Camping World), dish changover etc. Guess I better get off my butt and get this all done. By the way, that small antenna I mentioned has gotten great reviews so that is a plus.
So I see a glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel, please don't tell me it is another train. I have already seen the train. :)