Home

Home
Home sweet home

Cathouse in the Snow

Cathouse in the Snow
What a lovely day in Paradise

Friday, May 28, 2010

Closing

If all goes well, we finally close on the house.  Scheduled for 4 PM today.  So ends a chapter and beginning of another one.  What a lifestyle change.  Finally able to relax this week at the lake and just drink beer, smoke cigars, and think about life and what is next down the road.  I will keep you all posted. 
By the way been fighting with the Satellite dish all week, but finally got the best of that.  Bought one of those small carry-out dome antennas and so far this rascal seems to do the job, once I got some things figured out with the DVR etc.  Had to get it back to thinking it has only one TV now.  Somtimes trial and error works and even a blind hog will find an ear of corn.  "Goat rope" is a good way to define it.  Guess I should go back to bed, 0530 comes early but could not sleep, so here I sit.
 We close, beer will taste extra good at my favorite watering hole tonite, with my favorite local rock band, "Ten Day Wish".  These are awesome folks and great friends.  I love them and totally enjoy their music.  Will tell more of the move "tails" later.   

No comments:

Post a Comment